PRIMALLY PURE / review + giveaway
Hello lovely people! I'm happy to introduce you one cosmetic brand from California which I collaborated with - Primally Pure. They sent me bunch of stuff and after few weeks of testing I'm writing a review, plus I'm giving away two lip balms. First thing first. Let me tell you something more about this brand.
Primally Pure is a brand with 100% natural cosmetics from California. They focus on skincare and baby products. On their website they proudly describe how their products are made and which ingredients are used. Their products don’t contain any chemicals, parabens and it’s not tested on animals. On their blog you can find useful tips how to take care of your skin and other helpful stuff. And personally, I just love using cosmetic products that come in brown glass bottles and jars because you can use it again, for example as a mini vase for some nice flower or a candle holder :)
- for: OILY + ACNE-PRONE SKIN
- my thoughts: Since my skin is not in a very good shape these days, I wanted to try this oil. I apply a small amount on my dry make-up removed skin every evening and massage for about 1 minute. The smell is heavenly and it feels very relaxing. I remove the rest of the oil with a warm wet towel. There's no need for cotton pads, which I like, because you don't make any waste. After couple of weeks now I can now tell a difference on my skin. It feels much better and healthier. I really enjoy this kind of cleansing!
- for: EVERYTHING!
- my thoughts: This spray is literally everything! I loved it so much that it is gone already. I was using it as a toner after the oil cleansing. It was so refreshing for my skin. You can smell the apple vinegar there but I didn’t mind. I'm gonna need a bigger size next time!
- its benefits: moisturize, nourish, heel
- my thoughts: This cream comes in a cute little glass jar. Since my skin is very oily these days, I have to apply only a small amount because it's very moisturising. It contains tallow and emu oil, so I would not recommend it to vegan consumers, but the tallow is responsibly sourced from grass-fed cows apparently.
- lavender + eucalyptus scent
- for: nourishing and rejuvenating your skin
- my thoughts: The texture is very similar to shea butter, once you apply it on your skin it melts down and covers you with a beautiful fragrant of herbs. I like applying it after shower when I go to bed and in the morning my skin feels so soft and smooth. It also contains a tallow, so I would not recommend it to vegans.
- lavender scent
- for: sensitive skin
- my thoughts: It was the brand's first product ever made and it became their best selling product. I've tried many natural deodorants so far and I must say I have to agree with the crowd and everyone's positive reviews of this product. It really is the BEST deodorant I've ever tried! The lavender smell is very nice and it takes a while when your skin gets used to the product. It's not supposed to stop the sweating, it's not an antiperspirant and sweating is a natural body process, so don't except you won't sweat at all.
And now I would like to you try some of these products too, so I'm giving away two lip balms (creamsicle & grapefruit). To enter the giveaway, go comment under this Instagram photo. The winner will be announced on my Instagram on Saturday, 7th of October.
Good luck and thank you for your attention! <3
To end this review I would like to say I would never work with the brand that I don't like and Primally Pure is definitely one of those I'm willing to promote every day. ♥