Beauty by Hermankova louka
Natural organic cosmetics is becoming more popular in Czech Republic and I’m happy about this fact. More natural stores and shops are being opened and I’m glad that people around me are starting to realise that this is the right way to do.
I would like to introduce you to three products I got from the shop Hermankova Louka. Their main message is to bring great quality natural products made only in Czech Republic and Slovakia. They believe in nature and what true beauty is hidden in it. From their shop you can get some herbs products for your health too and I really like their philosophy.
Femme 01 by Jagaia
- about: Jagaia is a Czech brand. Every product is hand made from organic herbs, oils and crystals. Packaging is very modern and minimalistic.
- my thoughts: This perfume is very light and feminine, you can apply it with roll-on on your pulse points, the size is perfect for traveling and you can use it anytime, it’s a perfect accessory for women’s handbag.
- ingredients: vitamin E, jojoba oil, almond oil, lemon grass, lavender, Ylang Ylang; everything is BIO, organic, hand made, without preservatives
Toner for normal and oily skin by Mylo
- about: Behind the Slovakian brand Mylo stands a woman named Barb. She started with making soaps and after that her passion for natural cosmetics grew in something much bigger and now she makes skin care products for the whole family and pets too. Mylo products are not tested on animals, they’re plant based and the packaging is eco friendly.
- my thoughts: It’s perfect for warm summer days to freshen up your skin, it also makes it soft after cleansing. Unfortunately I’m not a big fan of toners so sometimes I forget or I’m just too lazy to use it every day O:) The smell of jasmine is really nice though.
- ingredients: Citrus Paradisi Fruit Water, Jasminum Sambac Flower Water, glycerin, water, Propanediol, mushroom extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate
French Clay by Soaphoria
- about: Soaphoria is a brand from Slovakia. They believe in power of nature, grow their own herbs. Everything is hand made, ecological, cruelty free and with a touch of ancient beauty traditions.
- my thoughts: This product is my new favorite thing, it has many uses but I enjoy it as a face mask the most. For my oily acne-prone skin it’s just perfect. I’m using it before going to bed and my face feels so much better in the morning.
- ingredients: Montmorillonite
Big thanks to Hermankova louka for sending these products for testing! Your customer care is amazing!
Comments and questions are welcome.